Making the World
a Kinder Place
Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG)
As the recognized leader in DNS, DHCP, and IPAM (collectively known as DDI) services, our company is at the forefront in providing foundational networking and security services. Through our commitment to ESG, Infoblox is making a difference on issues that matter to our employees, customers, and stakeholders. As we grow our cloud-first business, we will reduce our carbon footprint and continue our efforts to strengthen the fabric of society through corporate social responsibility. Kindness is an ideal that guides us and allows us to achieve our ESG plan. We can become a trusted partner with society by being a kind company. That is what we mean when we say Infoblox KIND.
A Message From Our CEO
For more than twenty years, Infoblox has delivered modern, cloud-first networking and security services to our customers. Our commitment to Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) offers the same quality our products and services provide. We aim to create a sustainable environment, support corporate social responsibility, and govern ethical practices with responsible use of our resources.
Amid the crises our global community faces, Infoblox will stay true to our mission: to be committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture that celebrates different backgrounds, ideas, and lived experiences of our employees, business partners, and communities in which we work and live. Our business should not only help our company and customers, but also address the world’s most significant challenges.
As we witness the impact of climate change, identify the need for a diverse and inclusive workplace, and build practices to operate our business ethically, our ESG policy reflects our pursuit to create a more just society. We have developed a strategy and framework to help Infoblox achieve our long-term goals. Our core values have helped deliver quality business solutions to our customers, and these values will help our company meet our commitments to ESG. I am incredibly proud of how far we have come, but our work is just beginning.
At Infoblox, ESG will help us make positive contributions to society and improve our business. While we have a long road ahead of us, we are confident that our policies and practices will help tackle the world’s most pressing issues society faces alongside other industry leaders. Keeping our goals and values at the forefront of business operations strengthens our company, customers, and global community.
Jesper Andersen, President & CEO
We address issues that help improve the well-being of society and enhance the welfare of humankind through a focus on KIND Communities, KIND People and KIND Environment.
We strive to partner with nonprofit organizations and causes that strengthen our global community, including STEM education, literacy programs, healthy living, veterans, and technology accessibility for under-resourced communities.
As kind communities, we’re working with our employees and charitable partners to have a positive impact on our world. 65% of our donations go to diverse causes and organizations. We’re investing in organizations that serve underrepresented communities and create pathways for diverse populations in the technology industry.
Some of the organizations we support include:
- TELACU Education Foundation
- The University of La Verne
- East Oakland Youth Development Center (EOYDC)
- New Orleans Women & Children Center
- Marine Toys for Tots Foundation
- NAACP Foundation
- MLK Center for Nonviolent Social Change
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
- The American Red Cross
- The United Way
- Stop AAPI Hate
We’re committed to helping our employees be Kind People through our matching donations program, volunteerism, and nonprofit board support. We offer a 100% match up to $500 per year for employee donations made to non-profits organizations of their choice through our charitable giving platform. We also make encourage volunteerism, by donating $25/hour for eah hour employees donate to non-profits of their choice. We aim to support causes and programs that are important to our employees.
Our commitment to serving our global community includes creating a Kind Environment by leveraging our business’s operation and respecting the planet and the environments we work. Creating a sustainable future for our company means:
- Assessing energy-efficient options that help us get to net zero, including working with local energy providers- Incentivizing our employees use energy-efficient light bulbs
- Working with third-party partners to be more responsible in our air travel
- Operating 25 corporate office buildings that are LEAD certified
- Incorporating a materiality assessment and targeting high impact issues that most contribute to scope three emissions
- Publishing a sustainability report by 2025
Our Focus Areas
Our Environmental guiding principles outline our commitment to being a creative and positive contributor in the enhancement and protection of our global environment through:
Reduce greenhouse gas and other significant air emissions through:
- Improved HVAC controls
- Global travel program designed to increase efficiencies and reduce travel frequency
- Alternative program modes of commuting with transit, carpools, rideshare, vanpools, bike lockers
- Provide flexible hybrid work schedules EV chargers
Improve energy efficiency and support the development of the smart energy ecosystem through:
- Converting to LED lights in all offices
- Maintaining environmental functionality of HVAC systems to maximize outputs
- Advancing sustainability efforts in our supply chain
Champion sustainable construction and energy-efficient technology within our global office space portfolio through:
- Improve cost-effectiveness and efficiency of RE portfolio through hybrid workspace utilization of reservable workstations
- Eliminating underused properties and space layouts
- Upflex program offering flexible, short-term office space to employees
Increase recycling, e-waste, and proper waste disposal through:
- Compost Centers and battery and e-waste disposal sites in all offices
- Reusing office supplies and minimizing breakroom food-management disposable items such as plates, cups, cutlery
- Participating in local community events promoting and supporting sustainability
Our corporate social responsibility strategy is to create a positive culture for our employees, to support charitable giving, and to reflect DEI as a business imperative through:
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
Our ESG governance policies support our commitment to ethical business practices, transparency, and fairness in our dealings through:
ETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
We can be the company that our employees, customers, suppliers, and communities deserve through good governance.
Ethical Business Practices
Our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics summarizes the ethical standards for all Infoblox directors, officers, and employees. These include:
- ESG Policy Statement
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and regular training for all Infoblox directors, officers, and employees
- Global Supplier Code of Conduct
- Whistleblower and Complaint Policy
- Ethics Hotline
Privacy and Security
We also strive to earn the trust of our customers, employees, the communities we serve, and the governments that represent them through a commitment to privacy and security through our:
- Information security program and policies
- Regular privacy and security training
We meet and comply with all regulatory and business operations standards in the markets in which we work and do business.
- Global Supplier Code of Conduct
- Regulator and reporting requirements
See Us In Action
EVENTS, NEWS & PRESS
Earth Day 2022
We’re excited to announce that the NeXtGen ERG and the DEI team are partnering with Kaboom, Inc., a non-profit organization which builds play spaces in underserved communities across the U.S. We have donated $10,000 to the non-profit help build playground space for kids in underserved communities.
Donating for Brighter Futures
In an effort to help bring technology to underserved communities, we are donating over 100 of our computers to local communities of our India offices. By doing this, we aim to bring endless hours of education to schools, encourage innovation through technology to youth and help reduce the amount of e-waste in the world.