Making the World
a Kinder Place
Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG)
As the recognized leader in DNS, DHCP, and IPAM (collectively known as DDI) services, our company is at the forefront in providing foundational networking and security services. Through our commitment to ESG, Infoblox is making a difference on issues that matter to our employees, customers, and stakeholders. As we grow our cloud-first business, we will reduce our carbon footprint and continue our efforts to strengthen the fabric of society through corporate social responsibility. Kindness is an ideal that guides us and allows us to achieve our ESG plan. We can become a trusted partner with society by being a kind company. That is what we mean when we say Infoblox KIND.
Read Full ESG Policy Statement
We are committed to making a positive impact on society and promoting the welfare of humankind. We achieve this by prioritizing three key areas: KIND Communities, KIND People and KIND Environment. Through our focus on these aspects, we address important issues that contribute to the well-being of society and create a better world for all.
At Infoblox, we prioritize building kind communities by partnering with nonprofits and supporting causes that strengthen our global community. We focus on areas like STEM education, literacy programs, healthy living, veterans, and improving technology accessibility for under-resourced communities.
Through our collaboration with employees and charitable partners, we aim to make a positive impact on the world. 65% of our donations are directed towards diverse causes and organizations. We invest in initiatives that serve underrepresented communities and create opportunities for diverse populations in the technology industry.
We are committed to helping our employees become Kind People through our matching donations program, volunteerism, and nonprofit board support. We offer a 100% match, up to $500 per year, for employee donations made to non-profit organizations of their choice through our charitable giving platform. Moreover, for every hour employees donate to non-profits of their choice, we donate $25. We aim to support causes and programs that are important to our employees and encourage their active participation through volunteerism.
Our commitment to serving our global community includes creating a Kind Environment by leveraging our business’s operation and respecting the planet and the environments we work. Creating a sustainable future for our company means:
- Assessing energy-efficient options, including working with local energy providers- Incentivizing our employees use energy-efficient light bulbs
- Working with third-party partners to be more responsible in our air travel
- Operating 25 corporate office buildings that are LEAD certified
- Incorporating a materiality assessment and targeting high impact issues that most contribute to scope three emissions
- Publishing a ESG report by 2024
Our Focus Areas
Our Environmental guiding principles outline our commitment to being a creative and positive contributor in the enhancement and protection of our global environment through:
Reduce greenhouse gas and other significant air emissions through:
- Improved HVAC controls
- Global travel program designed to increase efficiencies and reduce travel frequency
- Alternative program modes of commuting with transit, carpools, rideshare, vanpools, bike lockers
- Provide flexible hybrid work schedules EV chargers
Improve energy efficiency and support the development of the smart energy ecosystem through:
- Converting to LED lights in all offices
- Maintaining environmental functionality of HVAC systems to maximize outputs
- Advancing sustainability efforts in our supply chain
Champion sustainable construction and energy-efficient technology within our global office space portfolio through:
- Improve cost-effectiveness and efficiency of RE portfolio through hybrid workspace utilization of reservable workstations
- Eliminating underused properties and space layouts
- Upflex program offering flexible, short-term office space to employees
Increase recycling, e-waste, and proper waste disposal through:
- Compost Centers and battery and e-waste disposal sites in all offices
- Reusing office supplies and minimizing breakroom food-management disposable items such as plates, cups, cutlery
- Participating in local community events promoting and supporting sustainability
Our corporate social responsibility strategy is to create a positive culture for our employees, to support charitable giving, and to reflect DEI as a business imperative through:
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
Our ESG governance policies support our commitment to ethical business practices, transparency, and fairness in our dealings through:
ETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
We can be the company that our employees, customers, suppliers, and communities deserve through good governance.
Ethical Business Practices
Our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics summarizes the ethical standards for all Infoblox directors, officers, and employees. These include:
- ESG Policy Statement
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and regular training for all Infoblox directors, officers, and employees
- Global Supplier Code of Conduct
- Whistleblower and Complaint Policy
- Ethics Hotline
Privacy and Security
We also strive to earn the trust of our customers, employees, the communities we serve, and the governments that represent them through a commitment to privacy and security through our:
- Information security program and policies
- Regular privacy and security training
We meet and comply with all regulatory and business operations standards in the markets in which we work and do business.
- Global Supplier Code of Conduct
- Regulator and reporting requirements
See Us In Action
EVENTS, NEWS & PRESS