We’re focused on building a supply chain as diverse as the communities we serve.
TOTAL SPEND WITH DIVERSE SUPPLIERS IN FY20
Thoughts on Supplier
Diversity from our Leadership
“Supplier Diversity is a business strategy of Infoblox that not only emphasizes the creation of a diverse supply chain, but ensures a well-rounded supplier base in the procuring of goods and services. The diverse groups that make up our procurement plans uplift their own local economies by providing jobs, increasing wages, and tax revenue. We’re proud of our supplier partners and their diverse communities.”
Sr. Director, Head of Global Procurement & Strategic Sourcing
We welcome all qualified potential suppliers be part of our Supplier Diversity program. Our commitment to fostering a diverse supplier base is part of who we are. Explore our essential requirements and competitive categories to find your place with us.
We’re always looking for more partners — if your services fit within any of the below categories and are interested in working with us, we encourage you to reach out.
Consulting Services Human Resource
Real Estate & Facilities
Direct Materials & Services
process for empanelment
If you are a diverse supplier & able to supply the goods/services
listed above, then the next steps are as follows:
Fill in W9 form (for vendors based in USA)
Fill in W8-BEN E (for vendors outside USA)
Complete Infoblox supplier qualification form & submit it.
Infoblox Supplier Diversity team will assist you to provide all the forms once approved.
Supplier Diversity FAQ
A diverse supplier is one that has been certified by:
– National Minority Supplier Development Council or regional affiliate Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
– National Women Business Owners Corporation US Business Leadership Network
– National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
– Small Business Administration or other government or public agency
Diverse suppliers are a key aspect of how Infoblox does business and are an important component of our diversity management model. We rely on the contributions of businesses owned by individuals of different backgrounds in order to deliver the best product, with the greatest value, and cater to a diverse marketplace.
See the section above on process for empanelment.
We promote diversity growth in our supplier base in the following ways:
- Identify qualified diverse suppliers to participate in upcoming procurement opportunities
- Screening identified diverse suppliers to determine if a match exists between suppliers’ capabilities and our business requirements. If there is a match then priority will be accorded to the supplier.