When: July 24-27, 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Where: Infoblox, 2106 Pacific Ave, Tacoma, Washington
Who: Students entering 9th grade through students graduating from high school
Deadline: July 7
Please note: Parent/guardian approval is required.
If you know a student who’s interested in learning to code this summer, they can apply here.
- Applicants will be notified by July 10 if they are accepted to Camp Ada
- Infoblox will email an itinerary and a waiver to be filled out by a parent or guardian, which must be completed and sent back before the camp starts on July 24
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided, with accommodations for dietary restrictions and/or allergies
- Transportation can be provided if needed, as indicated on the application
- Questions? Please contact Paige Branam at email@example.com